iiCalendar is a standard method of transferring calendar information between computer systems. It’s supported by most booking services websites.
- Live availability synchronization.
- Completely free to use.
- Easy to setup.
- Most booking platforms work with iCalendar.
- Synchronize with your personal Google Calendar.
- Prevent overbookings from happening on other booking services website platforms (ex: HomeAway, VRBO, Airbnb).
- Save lots of time by not having to manually block out calendars on all other platforms you have listings on.
iCalendar Import and Export
HostRooster allows you to import and export iCalendar in just a few steps
- This icon will open a new modal with the iCalendar information:
The `export ical feed url` is where you will push your listing availability dates in ical format. You can use this source to push information to other systems.The `import iCal from external source` allows you to create multiple listeners for 3rd party systems. A cron job will check every hour for any changes, and if there is a change, it will be applied to your booking availability.